rosebel gold mine suriname

IAMGOLD resumes operations at gold mine in Suriname ,
Know More
Sep 23, 2019· The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, a former Dutch colony, in South America (Image courtesy of IAMGOLD
Rosebel Gold Mines - IAMGOLD Rosebel Gold Mines NV
Know More
From 17th to 30th June 2018, Suriname's men and women play top basketball players against Caribbean opponents in the FIBA WOMEN'S CARIBBEAN CUP and the FIBA AMERICUP 2021 in the Anthony Nesty Sports Hall Rosebel Gold Mines is a proud partner of ,
News - IAMGOLD Rosebel Gold Mines NV
Know More
From 17th to 30th June 2018, Suriname's men and women play top basketball players against Caribbean opponents in the FIBA WOMEN'S CARIBBEAN CUP and the FIBA AMERICUP 2021 in the Anthony Nesty Sports Hall Rosebel Gold Mines is a proud partner of ,
IAMGOLD resumes operations at gold mine in Suriname ,
Know More
Aug 26, 2019· Canada’s IAMGOLD Corp (TSX IMG)(NYSE: IAG) has resumed operations in the northern pits of its Rosebel gold mine, in Suriname, after suspending activities earlier this ,
IAMGOLD Corporation - Contact Us
Know More
To contact IAMGOLD please fill out this form and please specify the nature of your request To reduce paper, reduce costs and to recognize the immediacy of your need for information we encourage you and all other stakeholders to read about the Company on the website rather than request printed copies of annual reports and other materials
IAMGOLD Corporation - Operations - Development Projects ,
Know More
October 22, 2018 IAMGOLD's Feasibility Study for Boto Gold Delivers Significantly Improved Project Economics
Iamgold says Rosebel ramp-up continues - IAMGOLD ,
Know More
Oct 03, 2019· Iamgold (IAG-11%) denies reports that illegal miners forced an operations halt at its Rosebel gold mine in Suriname, saying it continues to ramp up mining activities at ,
IAMGOLD CORPORATION TECHNICAL REPORT ON THE ,
Know More
Corporation IAMGOLD CORPORATION TECHNICAL REPORT ON THE ROSEBEL GOLD MINE, BROKOPONDO DISTRICT, SURINAME NI 43-101 Report Qualified Persons: Michel Payeur, Eng, MA ,
Iamgold lays off 325 contractors in Suriname after illegal ,
Know More
Aug 20, 2019· Canadian miner Iamgold Corp has dismissed 325 contractors from its Rosebel gold mine in Suriname while it works to restore security after ,
Canada's Iamgold halts some work at Rosebel mine in ,
Know More
Oct 2 (Reuters) - Canadian miner Iamgold Corp has partially halted work at its Rosebel gold mine in Suriname after an influx of illegal miners blockaded operations, local media reported on Thursday The Toronto-listed company has stopped work and removed equipment and personnel from the mine's southern pits, news site Starnieuws sa
Canada's Iamgold halts some work at Rosebel mine in ,
Know More
Oct 03, 2019· (Reuters) - Canadian miner Iamgold Corp has partially halted work at its Rosebel gold mine in Suriname after an influx of illegal miners blockaded operations, local media reported on ,
Rosebel Gold Mine, Suriname - iamgold
Know More
The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, South America Suriname is a former Dutch colony situated in northern South America bordering the Atlantic Ocean between French Guiana and Guyana
Iamgold denies Rosebel mine halt, continues ramping up ,
Know More
Oct 03, 2019· The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, a former Dutch colony, in South America (Image courtesy of IAMGOLD
Rosebel Gold Mine, Suriname
Know More
Rosebel Gold Mine, Suriname Overview Geology & Mineralization Mining & Processing Outlook Ownership: 95% IAMGOLD, 5% Government of Suriname Location The Rosebel gold mine is located in the mineral rich Brokopondo district in north eastern Suriname, South America Suriname is a former Dutch colony situated in northern South America bordering the .
Rosebel Gold Mine, Suriname - Icom America
Know More
Rosebel Gold Mine is undergoing rapid growth and expansion By the end of 2010, the cutting-edge operation included four pits, with exploration continuing on several additional sit IAMGOLD produced nearly one million ounces of gold in 2010, and Rosebel contributed over 40% of that gold production on an attributable basis
Worker strike forces IAMGOLD to suspend , - mining
Know More
Nov 14, 2018· Canada’s IAMGOLD (TSX: IMG) has triggered force majeure to suspend operations at its Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname because some unionized employees have started a ,
Rosebel gold mine - Wikipedia
Know More
The mine is located in the mineral-rich Brokopondo District in northeastern Suriname, South AmericaThe Rosebel property lies approximately 85 kilometers south of the capital city of ParamariboThe mining concession covers 170 square kilometers
Category:Gold mines in Suriname - Wikipedia
Know More
Pages in category "Gold mines in Suriname" This category contains only the following page This list may not reflect recent changes ()
IAMGOLD suspends Rosebel after fatality - Mining Journal
Know More
IAMGOLD (TSX: IMG) has temporarily suspended mining activities at its Rosebel gold mine in Suriname for security reasons, after an incident involving police where an artisanal miner died and some .
About us - IAMGOLD Rosebel Gold Mines NV
Know More
Rosebel Gold Mines NV (Rosebel), established on May 8, 2002, is a subsidiary of IAMGOLD IAMGOLD holds 95% of the share capital of Rosebel, while the Republic of Suriname owns the remaining 5% The Rosebel concession covers 17,000 hectares and is ,
Rosebel gold mine - Wikipedia
Know More
Therefore, empowering people is one of the most important company principle of Rosebel Empowering people means that employees are stimulated and given the right opportunities to succeed For those seeking employment opportunities at IAMGOLD, we are ,
Iamgold restarts Rosebel mining operations - IAMGOLD ,
Know More
Aug 26, 2019· Iamgold (IAG +19%) says operations have resumed in the northern pits of the Rosebel gold mine in Suriname, after activity was suspended earlier this ,
IAMGOLD reports strike at Rosebel gold mine in Suriname ,
Know More
Nov 14, 2018· IAMGOLD Corporation (TSX: IMG) announced that a number of unionized employees started a work stoppage at the company's Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname The company said the strike is a breach of the Collective Labor Agreement requiring a number of procedures in the event of a dispute between Rosebel .
IAMGOLD Reports Work Stoppage at its Rosebel Gold Mine in ,
Know More
IAMGOLD Reports Work Stoppage at its Rosebel Gold Mine in Suriname Suriname , IAMGOLD (iamgold) is a mid-tier mining company with four operating gold mines on three continents A ,
Rosebel Gold Mines NV, Herenstraat NR 8, Paramaribo ,
Know More
Rosebel Gold Mines NV at Herenstraat NR 8, Paramaribo, Suriname Find their customers, contact information, and details on 429 shipments
Gross Rosebel Airstrip - Wikipedia
Know More
Gross Rosebel Airstrip (IATA: SMGR) serves the Gross Rosebel mine, in the Brokopondo District of SurinameThe Rosebel concession owns this airstrip The airstrip is mostly used for emergencies and charters Security personnel are responsible for airstrip maintenance and lighting as well as aircraft scheduling and communication with the Suriname civil aviation authoriti The site .
Major Mines & Projects | Rosebel Mine
Know More
Rosebel Gold Mines NV (Rosebel), established on May 8, 2002, is a subsidiary of IAMGOLD IAMGOLD holds 95% of the share capital of Rosebel, while the Republic of Suriname owns the remaining 5% Deposit Type Vein / narrow vein; Orogenic; Summary: The Rosebel concession lies within the Paleoproterozoic Guiana Shield The Suriname portion of .
Iamgold cuts production guidance due to Rosebel suspension ,
Know More
Aug 08, 2019· Iamgold Corp (TSX: IMG) has reduced its production guidance for the year, mostly to reflect the suspension of its Rosebel mine in Suriname, ,
IAMGOLD Corporation - Home
Know More
IAMGOLD with four operating gold mines on three continents A solid base of strategic assets in North and South America and West Africa is complemented by development and exploration projects, and continued assessment of accretive acquisition opportuniti
IAMGOLD Announces Restart of Mining at Rosebel
Know More
Toronto, Ontario-(Newsfile Corp - August 26, 2019) - IAMGOLD Corporation (TSX: IMG) ("IAMGOLD" or the "Company") announced that, in coordination with the Government of Suriname ("Government") and local stakeholders, mining restarted over the weekend in the northern pits of its Rosebel Gold Mine ("Rosebel"), with work also resuming on the Saramacca road construction

Leave Your Needs

Dear friend, please fill in your message if you like to be contacted. Please note that you do not need to have a mail programme to use this function. ( The option to mark ' * ' is required )

Contact Info

No.416 Jianye Road,
South Jinqiao Area,
Pudong New Area
P: +86-21-58386189, 58386176

E-mail:

Online Consulting